Find better matches with our advanced
31 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Music? Tons! Mostly alternative and synthy-dance bands. Anything new wave is great too, I think I'm stuck in the 80s a little bit.
Movies? Depends on my mood, I can get into ridiculous comedies one day and want to watch a dark serious drama the next.
Books? Devoured the Game of Thrones books a year ago but have been lazy picking out the next one to read. Any suggestions?
A car with high gas milage
- That it's funny seeing people walk on the beach in San Francisco in boots and jackets.
- Commuting to Sunnyvale every day sucks, but living in SF is worth the drive
- Saving crabs at the beach from hungry seagulls.
- Skydiving is fun, really fun. Let's go skydiving!
- Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are the two best shows on tv
- At least I can rely on the Giants and Warriors to get new through what may be the beginning of 49ers terribleness all over again (don't fire Harbaugh)
- Surfing seems like it would be more fun if I could stay on the board more than 2 seconds.
- Why there are only ever two weekends a year with hot weather at Ocean Beach.
- That I may be the only person left in SF that just doesn't get EDM music. Untz Untz Untz
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.