Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Nov 16
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
chasematterhorn San Francisco, California more independent
marc_goldstein San Francisco, California more adventurous
SeymourSkinner San Francisco, California more independent
Andr00w San Francisco, California more adventurous
LetsGoThere___ San Francisco, California more adventurous
MrMadrid San Francisco, California more independent
B_Wayne San Francisco, California more adventurous
mikeo33 San Francisco, California more artsy
Music? Tons! Mostly alternative and synthy-dance bands. Anything new wave is great too.
Movies? Blockbusters, indies, action, documentaries, epics, love em. My favorite is Jurassic Park, that movie totally introduced the 9 year old me to DNA and bio. Plus whats not cool about gigantic dinosaurs eating people?
Books? I tend to gravitate to non-fiction and history books. I did just finish all five books of Game of Thrones just to find out what happens next in the show. Still can't believe Jon Snow marries Cersei at the end..... (ok not really, haha)
A car with high gas milage
- That it's funny seeing people walk on the beach in San Francisco in boots and jackets.
- Commuting to Sunnyvale every day sucks, but living in SF is worth the drive
- Saving crabs at the beach from hungry seagulls.
- Skydiving is fun, really fun. Let's go skydiving!
- Walking Dead and Game of Thrones might just be the two best shows on tv today
- The 49ers are going to win the next 5 Super Bowls in a row :D
- Surfing seems like it would be more fun if I could stay on the board more than 2 seconds.
- Why there are only ever two weekends a year with hot weather at Ocean Beach.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating