I'm better at listing unsorted facts than self-marketing, so let's go:
• For some reason, I really like it when strangers ask me for directions.
• I like spending time both in big cities and in the great outdoors, but suburbia will always be my natural habitat.
• I prefer winter to summer, and cloudy days to sunny days. My cold tolerance is nearly infinite.
• I can talk movies all day and night.
• At big parties, I'm the guy who befriends the host's dog.
• I'm making an effort to become less dependent on the internet. It's not going well.
• I have a dangerous love affair with Baileys Irish Cream.
• I enjoy all things nautical. I rowed throughout high school and my family has a boat.
• I generally prefer my weekends to involve less energy expenditure than my weekdays.
• Getting me to dance is difficult.
• My favorite word is "bollocks"
• Nothing gives me more satisfaction than recommending something to someone and having them like it.
• Adblock ranks among my top 10 things in the world
• Cheerio breath ranks among my bottom 10.
Oh, and I'm an INFJ, if you consider that kind of thing.