Find better matches with our advanced
29 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 1:37pm
- Hispanic / Latin, White, Other
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Catholicism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
This is pretty interesting. It's an infograph done by The New Yorker charting our income based on the subway line we live on: http://www.newyorker.com/sandbox/business/subway.html
If you're a DC fan you NEED to add this to your comic repertoire. JL8 by Yale Stewart. If you don't know the name get yourself acquainted: http://limbero.org/jl8/1
Why am I not meeting more individuals who think outside the box....
The women in Romney's so-called binders filled with them...
When will the Marty McFly Nike's ever drop...
How all of you claim to be "laid-back" "cool, calm, collective" who "loves to laugh" while in the same breath proclaim to be "unique"...
How are all of you able to afford traveling as often as your profile states, and why is it a big deal if I don't/haven't traveled...
- You believe in the saying "the sooner, the better" in regards to meeting up because I personally do not enjoy corresponding for so long via text/call.
“Let’s not do lunch. Let’s color together, make paper airplanes, build a fort, play jump rope, hunt for buried treasure, instead.”
DON'T message me if:
- You're in the habit of wasting someone's time. I have ZERO tolerance for time wasting.
- You killed/put your last boyfriend in the hospital.
- You say you like to cook but somehow mess up Easy Mac. I knew a girl who did this.
- You're not looking to meet up.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.