So... how to describe myself and what I'm looking for... Hmm. Let me just ask a few questions (yeah, I know - as if there aren't enough quizzes on here already) - but your answers to these will let you know if we'd get along.
- Do you, like me, not really have any interest in going to a loud dance club and shouting at everyone while there?
- Can you accept the fact that I'm likely not going to tower over you in your heels? I don't care what shoes you wear. I'm just pretty sure I'm not going to get any taller.
- When the weather is nice, would you rather go biking, hiking, or just wander the city rather than sit and watch TV all day (In my mind that's reserved for crappy weather)?
- Do you like to go see a good movie with someone and then talk about it and analyze it with the person you saw it with?
- Do you like a good political argument or discussion or are you like my mom and just keep saying "one should never talk about religion or politics"?
- Do you stop paying attention after five questions? ;-)
I'm not looking to make a long treatise here. This is supposed to just be an introduction. Let me just say that you if you answered yes to all my questions (even the sixth) we have a good chance of at least having an interesting first date / meeting / introduction or the like.
I'm not perfect, I have my flaws - but I like to think that they're all minor. I have more friends than I have enemies... and that must mean that I'm doing something right.
I'm simply looking for someone to share some of my free time with and to enjoy all that this great city has to offer. If it leads to a long-term relationship - great. If not, at least I may have made a new friend.
Finally, I've been doing this online dating thing for a long time. I'm open to whatever method you might like to get to know someone new - whether that's a lot of e-mailing back-and-forth or just meeting for coffee somewhere right away. I'm flexible.