I am a talkative, energetic, skeptical, patient, and tactfully emotive individual, seeking meaning, peace, knowledge, and progress for and in this world.
My Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is ENFJ, about which I’m pretty excited. I am moderately high on the "highly sensitive person" spectrum. My top two love/affection languages are tied in strength: "Words of Affirmation" and "Quality Time".
I am constantly active, physically and mentally, seeking to accomplish innumerable things across the sundry aspects of life in order to live fully and significantly help society. On the other hand, I need and embrace the quiet, contemplative moments of each day. Balance is beautiful.
I love teaching and explaining things, and I also derive great joy in simply listening to others, while giving advice when requested or tactful.
Additional fun/important items:
- I love talking about feelings and hearing other people's feelings (that's what ENFJs do)
- I love talking about ideas and hearing other people's ideas
- I am a feminist (or profeminist, depending on your interpretation of how feminism applies to men)
- My friends call me a germaphobe; I consider myself "hygienically persnickety"
- I love shopping malls -- I find them relaxing
- For some reason, numerous people INCORRECTLY and humorously assume that I am Christian, gay, and/or an introvert. There's absolutely nothing wrong with any of those things; it's simply inaccurate for me and is more amusing than anything that such misconceptions keep occurring.