I'm a very curious person, always asking questions and 'what if's. I love sharing the things I know and hearing unpopular ideas; being a passionate conversationalist is requisite to being a close friend of mine. I like to give my undivided attention to things, which actually makes it kind of challenging for me to socialize fluently in a groups. That roughly translates into I have no game in a bar setting, where all the young, hip kids are these days.
Push that aside a little bit, I'm very excitable and extroverted around people I have some connection with! I love to party and dance, and do things with high energy! But when I'm out of batteries, I like to spend time alone, reading, listening to music, going for a walk, bike, longboard, or hang out at a cafe.
A list of my interests:
* Live music is incredible to me, and my tastes in genres are all over the board.
* I'm trying to explore vinyl to get some sweet sweet ear candy.
* I'm tech savvy and good with computers and gadgets.
* Photography runs in the family, as does art in general.
* Most sci-fi saturates my interest, especially that of a vintage flair (early space-age).
* Political theory and economics are favorite topics of mine to ponder, especially libertarian and socialist ideologies.
* Oh! And I like travelling. But really, who doesn't? I dream of living in Belgium someday...
* Packers, Wild, Bruins.