Find better matches with our advanced matching system
47 • F • Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 1:30pm
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body Type
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I also volunteer regularly, often with disenfranchised kids, or the elderly. Graduated from the CERT program, and volunteer with the LAFD. Semi-regular Spartan/mud runner.
driving long distances, over the speed limit.
finding reasons to like something.
organization (OCD anal-retentive Virgo).
staying just busy enough that I REALLY appreciate quiet, low key time with my butt on the couch.
Books - reading various bios/autobios of comedians
Movies - Godzilla!
Music - The Afghan Whigs new one won't get out of my CD player
Food - breakfast at Waffle, breakfast almost anywhere
TV - Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Bob's Burgers, Inside Amy Schumer
2. challenge - double dog dare me!
3. wine, preferably from Portland or Washington state, and cheese, preferably from France
4. humor - lowbrow, highbow, just wanna laugh
5. maps - they assist with my lack of directional sense, and are also a reminder of the diversity and history of our planet
6. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - the finite collection from the greatest playwright holds infinite explorations of human nature
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 43–54
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.