Find better matches with our advanced
48 • Los Angeles, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 43–54
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 2:51pm
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body type
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I also volunteer regularly, often with disenfranchised kids, or the elderly. Graduated from the CERT program, and volunteer with the LAFD. Semi-regular Spartan/mud runner.
driving long distances, over the speed limit.
finding reasons to like something.
organization (OCD anal-retentive Virgo).
staying just busy enough that I REALLY appreciate quiet, low key time with my butt on the couch.
Books - reading some Beat poetry collections
Movies - Nightcrawler stuck with me, as far as award-season movies go
Music - started the year with Foo Fighters at the Forum, preparing for Headcat and James Williamson this week and NAMM next
Food - dinner breakfast, dive bar cocktails
TV - about to rewatch Twin Peaks
2. challenge - double dog dare me!
3. wine, preferably from Portland or Washington state, and cheese, preferably from France
4. humor - lowbrow, highbow, just wanna laugh
5. maps - they assist with my lack of directional sense, and are also a reminder of the diversity and history of our planet
6. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - the finite collection from the greatest playwright holds infinite explorations of human nature
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.