Find better matches with our advanced
48 • F • Los Angeles, CA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 43–54
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 7:48am
- 5′ 0″ (1.52m)
- Body Type
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I also volunteer regularly, often with disenfranchised kids, or the elderly. Graduated from the CERT program, and volunteer with the LAFD. Semi-regular Spartan/mud runner.
driving long distances, over the speed limit.
finding reasons to like something.
organization (OCD anal-retentive Virgo).
staying just busy enough that I REALLY appreciate quiet, low key time with my butt on the couch.
Books - A HIstory of the World in 12 Maps
Movies - Tusk, This is Where I Leave You
Music - after a weekend of SSMF and Jack's 9th show, I'm investing in Motown for a while
Food - breakfast at Waffle, breakfast almost anywhere
TV - Key & Peele, The Mindy Show, Masters of Sex, avoiding worked-over competitions or BS reality shows
2. challenge - double dog dare me!
3. wine, preferably from Portland or Washington state, and cheese, preferably from France
4. humor - lowbrow, highbow, just wanna laugh
5. maps - they assist with my lack of directional sense, and are also a reminder of the diversity and history of our planet
6. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - the finite collection from the greatest playwright holds infinite explorations of human nature
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.