Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 6
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Working on college/university
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Arabic (Okay)
mountainlions Essex Junction, Vermont more adventurous
Meals93 Burlington, Vermont more modern
phancyphish Burlington, Vermont more adventurous
Ethann23 Williston, Vermont more loving
mwhastheblues Huntington, Vermont more introverted
TrambedByLambs7 Burlington, Vermont more attentive
Jersey_Guy13 Essex, Vermont less adventurous
thewillstamp Burlington, Vermont more adventurous
When it comes to books, the absolute highlight I've read is Candide by Voltaire and Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. But I always seem to emerge myself in some historical fiction novels as well.
When it comes to movies, one of my best friends majored in film, so I've had plenty of exposure to all sorts of films! I'm not particularly picky as long as the plot sounds good! But, I'll be honest, I'm kind of a James Bond nerd.
When it comes to food, I'm Italian American, so anything Italian sounds good to me! ;)
When it comes to music, I've got a wide range of music! I'm pretty much content with hearing anything from classic rock like the stones to punk rock like Turbo Fruits, to The Hives to Classical Yo Yo Ma type stuff (probably since I used to play the cello) and have recently finding myself into stuff from Danger Mouse as well!
1) Air and water--plain and simple, wouldn't be alive without it!
2) Coffee Shops. It's an awesome place to just chill and hang out with friends, as well as to get essay's done!
3) My car. If I'm not mobile then I can't go places. If I can't go places, I can't have more experiences!
4) My laptop. Not only do I use it for taking notes class but I usually ALWAYS have it on me for various reaons!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating