Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Paris, France • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:34pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Trying to quit
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Arabic (Okay)
When it comes to books, the absolute highlight I've read is Candide by Voltaire and Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. But I always seem to emerge myself in some historical fiction novels as well.
When it comes to movies, one of my best friends majored in film, so I've had plenty of exposure to all sorts of films! I'm not particularly picky as long as the plot sounds good! But, I'll be honest, I'm kind of a James Bond nerd.
When it comes to food, I'm Italian American, so anything Italian sounds good to me! ;)
When it comes to music, I've got a wide range of music! I'm pretty much content with hearing anything from classic rock like the stones to punk rock like Turbo Fruits, to The Hives to Classical Yo Yo Ma type stuff (probably since I used to play the cello) and have recently finding myself into stuff from Danger Mouse as well!
1) Air and water--plain and simple, wouldn't be alive without it!
2) Coffee Shops. It's an awesome place to just chill and hang out with friends, as well as to get work done!
3) My car. If I'm not mobile then I can't go places. If I can't go places, I can't have more experiences!
4) My laptop. Not only do I use it for taking notes class but I usually ALWAYS have it on me for various reaons!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.