What I want is simply to find a best friend who enjoys spending time together. Once we've established that we can figure it out from there.
About me. Ready list – GO!
I am –
- a bit of a nerd
- often sarcastic
- a dad
- an animal lover, although I have no pets
- funny (at least my mom tells me I am)
- retired (National Guard only – I still have a day job)
- charming (at least I try)
- an over user of parentheses
- a sometimes traveler
- a bit of a potty mouth
I am NOT –
- artistic, no matter how many times I’ve tried to be
- fond of drama
- a player
- a smoker
- a liar
- a hunter (what the fuck is Duck Dynasty?)
I work in IT Security within the healthcare industry. As mentioned earlier I spent almost 28 years in the National Guard and have recently retired. I have been to Iraq. It was not fun. Being in the military does not automatically make me a right wing douche nozzle, although I met quite a few.