Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / F / Straight / Single
Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:54pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Clerical / Administrative
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly)
AmusingTraveler Montreal, Quebec, Canada more into sports
Red_velvet19 Longueuil, Quebec, Canada more relaxed
keudaeraseo Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
CD985 Montreal, Quebec, Canada kinkier
mystic1738 Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
KellyKaasaurus Montreal, Quebec, Canada more aggressive
MarieChri87 Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
annalou19 Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
On a serious note, I think my only talent if I have any would be being good at being a friend. Once I open my heart to you, I'll take care of you like the most important treasure in the world ^^. Give me a nice place to eat, a cup of wine and I shall spend the whole night listening to you and trying to help you solve all your problems :)
«Ooh, you look tired!»
No. No, I am not tired.
I'm a panda, that's all.
Now on a serious note,
Most of the time, men who meet me for the first time tend to think I'm somewhat of a silent cold hearted girl, and then I am being royally ignored..
Have you ever heard of "shyness", perhaps?
Seems like beeing an introvert is a huge flaw, nowadays. Nobody seems to be able to see farther than the tip of their nose or even willing to work a little to see what's hiding below the surface. Everything must be direct and obvious, offered to them on a silver plate, it seems.
Movies : Pan's Labyrinth, Fight Club, Gladiator, Se7en, Troy, Melancholia, Big Fish, Charlie Chaplin's Great Dictator, Sweeney Todd: The demon barber of Fleet street, Little Miss Sunshine, Life of Pi, The Departed, Lord of the rings, L'orphelinat, etc
TV shows : Kaamelott, Dexter, The Bigbang Theory, The Tudors, Rome, Six Feet Under , Skins, Les chefs!, Les pieds dans la Marge, House of Cards, Walking Dead, Minuit le soir, That 70's show
- Lebanese food
- Korean food (try it, seriously)
- 24h Second Cups, practical as hell when you are a student with hundreds of chinese caracters to memorize.
- A singing and dancing Eeyore plush toy my mom bought me because watching it wiggle its ears makes me happy
- Cinema seats. I could spend my whole life sitting in the dark, eating over-salty popcorn, watching movies.
- my family (it's cheesy, but seriously I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for them)
- Straight guys only
- Ages 20–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Also,... I don't mean to be picky but still, I won't bother replying to a «Hi how r u»... Come on, gentlemen, be creative ! Ladies need to be wooed ;)
And that's all, the rest is up to you now ! See ya xxx