- I am an artist of all stripes: I do music, writing and drawing (especially comics) and hopefully one day will make a semi-decent living out of any or all of those things. I already play music professionally in a bar, and I survive while abroad by busking.
- I have a dry, understated sense of humour. The funniest jokes to me are ones where the punchline takes you a moment or two to think of what it is - that, or it's complete absurdity.
- I have a very strong personal moral code that sometimes makes it hard for me to go after something I want in the name of being a gentleman. I've never been quite sure if it's a good or bad thing.
- I'm an anarchist at heart, but I'm allergic to politics, even though that makes me feel guilty sometimes.
- I'm intelligent and street smart, but I try not to be pretentious about it. It's pretty easy to not be pretentious about it though, because frankly I can be rather insecure about myself too. If one of my worst traits is a bit too much humility though, I consider that a good thing.
- My only long-term goals right now are to travel more. I've been to many other countries now, and every time I see another one it feels like the world just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'd sort of like to go to school at some point too, but I have no idea what I'd want to do there.
And there you have it, PowerPoint enthusiasts. If my bullet points were to your liking, I'd love to hear back from you in the form of a three-to-four minute presentation. Bonus points if you use a snazzy font. Entries using Papyrus and Comic Sans anywhere in the presentation will not be accepted.