Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 / M / Straight / Single
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
JeremyNov1970 Las Vegas, Nevada less artsy
VegasSB Las Vegas, Nevada more desiring of sex
duffer58 Las Vegas, Nevada less of a geek
daddyrockstar Las Vegas, Nevada more desiring of sex
seatownace206 Las Vegas, Nevada more desiring of sex
logands69 Las Vegas, Nevada less adventurous
HelloHiWhatever Henderson, Nevada more selfish
mtriggs68 Las Vegas, Nevada kinkier
Movies: Casablanca, The Princess Bride, Shaun of the Dead, Moulin Rouge!, Sin City, Blade Runner, A Fish Called Wanda, Pulp Fiction, This is Spinal Tap, Wall-E, Elf, Lord of the Rings, The Avengers, Dark Night, anything by Joss Whedon, Tim Burton or David Lynch
Food: Thai, Italian, Chinese(preference for Szechuan)
TV Shows: American Horror Story, Dr. Who, Sherlock, Twin Peaks, Heroes, Venture Brothers, Haven, Grimm, Copper, Once Upon a Time, HIMYM, The Colbert Report, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Da Vinci's Demons
Theatrical Productions: Wicked, Avenue Q, Les Misérables, Phantom
Music: I enjoy music with lyrical style, something I could potentially even sing along to. Small sampling of bands and performers I enjoy would include: Johnny Cash, Dresden Dolls, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, NiN, Death Cab for Cutie, The Stranglers, The Clash, Cold Play, The Ramones, Violent Femmes, Pixies, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, Of Monsters & Men, Coldplay, Pixies, Mumfort & Sons, David Bowie, Flogging Molly, The White Stripes, Social Distortion, Jim Carroll, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, The Flaming Lips, Michael Buble, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Soft Cell, The Cure, Fleetwood Mac, The Smiths, Audioslave, Stevie Nicks, Pink Floyd, Billy Idol ...
2. An interesting challenge - Life is a series of challenges, I'm always on the lookout for the next one.
3. A good pair of running shoes - Running keeps me sane; it helps me get through mental blocks and is the ultimate stress relief for me.
4. Family - I'd do anything for my brothers and their families.
5. Comfortable Bed - I'm not a materialistic person, but the one thing I'm always willing to pay extra for is the best bed money can buy.
6. Books - I'm a little bit like Burgess Meredith from "Time Enough at Last" the 1959 episode of The Twilight Zone where he survives an apocalypse, but his world ends when he loses the capacity to read books.
Guess I'll have to survive without food and water.
I'm hoping I don't leave the world the same way I came in, naked and screaming.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–46
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Reasons why I might not respond.
1. I like having the only penis in a relationship.
2. Your message looked like a cut and paste response that doesn't give any indication why I should overlook the pages of questions where you fully embrace everything I find incompatible or contemptible.
3. You think I'm cute, but haven't bothered to take any time to read anything about me. I like to connect on a deeper level. I look in-depth at the profiles of everyone who sends me a message. If you haven't taken time to even glance at mine, it is probably safe to assume you are too superficial to engage in a healthy relationship.
I like a girl who reads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmEbF2uhsZk