Find better matches with our advanced matching system
58 / F / Straight / Single
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Apr 26
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from college/university
- Executive / Management
- Rather not say
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
ncsmittenkitten Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
IrisWandering Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
BungaloJill Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
ncnantana Raleigh, North Carolina more modern
mkdfw622 Raleigh, North Carolina more adventurous
tarheellady82 Raleigh, North Carolina more desiring of sex
Freshstart4moi Morrisville, North Carolina more modern
st8omind Raleigh, North Carolina more spiritual
Oh, and my long hair always get a comment.
Happy and successful offspring 2
Happy and successful offspring 3
Friends with wine and chocolate
My pets & their house on the lake
Soft bed at the end of the day
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 50–65
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
2. Your photos contain things other than motocycles and fish, and they were not taken by you in the bathroom mirror. I'm not opposed to men having toys or hobbies, but it shouldn't define you, and you should have at least one photo worthy moment to post.
3. You like the combination of soft-feminine-independent-strong in a woman.
4. You can accept the fact that I look exactly like my photos, and my stated age is accurate, and you are willing to consider the possibility of being seen with someone near your age.
5. You love to hike and spend time outdoors or on the water, as in boating.
Don't message me if:
*You are paralyzed by adversity, fear, or have a moody temperament.
*You can't turn lemons into lemonade, make decisions, and embrace success.
*The term "napoleonic complex" angers you.
*You are significantly younger than me-not interested in financially supporting your dreams, being your mommy, or fulfilling your erotic fantasies.
*You are significantly older than me-I know you would say that you dance to the beat of a younger drummer, but I'm not retired, don't want to be retired, and it's a serious difference in lifestyle.
About us ...(Is this too much to imagine?)
Somehow, we're always laughing. Our friends love our parties because the food and music are great, but the conversations are even better. The spark and sizzle is always there between us, simmering just below the surface. We don't have much of a commute, and we can attend events or leave for a hike in the mountains on the spur of the moment.
Small things are magical to us, like waiting for a shooting star, gazing at the full moon, or anticipating the last green spark as the sun sets. We can talk about anything, or nothing at all. We support each other and we realize we are better together than apart. Our friends and families think we are a great fit. We appreciate our differences, and we might have an issue now and then, but our defenses are permanently down, so we can always work it out :).
So, if any of this sentimental idealism resonates with you, contact me.