MI --> NC --> TX
I currently sit on the Iron Throne. (If you get this reference,
congrats and bonus cool points)
When I'm doing that, I'm teaching the youth of tomorrow about
badass things like how to write a proper sentence.
What I’m doing with my life
Just moved from Raleigh, NC to Austin because they'll pay me a lot
more money to do my job. Pretty sweet that all I had to do was
pick-up my whole life and move 1,400 miles to get a raise.
I’m really good at
- sarcasm (yes, I would LOVE to watch the Notebook and Sex and the
City with you)
- procrastinating to the very last second (need to type 9 pages in
2 hours, I can do that)
- pulling out random facts that have absolutely nothing to do with
- singing badly (mostly to annoy students who are annoying me- I
even put it on YouTube)
- vanquishing my enemies
The first things people usually notice about me
I am exceptionally tall. Please don't ask me how the weather is up
there. I will lose my mind if I hear that ever again. I've heard
all the tall jokes and I will squish you like a bug.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: A Song of Ice and Fire series, Tuesday with Morrie,
11/22/63, Charm School, Bo's Lasting Lessons, Into the Wild, The
Great Gatsby, The Book of Hoops, Angles and Demons, Da Vinci Code,
The Hunger Games, and Divergent (I blame my students)
Movies: "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father!
Prepare to die!"
TV Shows: "The night is dark and full of terrors" or "Not tricks,
Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for
If you understand the quotes above. Congrats, you're almost on my
Music- Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sublime, Bob Marley, Alice in
Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, O.A.R., Beatles...almost anything
Food- Breakfast for every meal is my dream
The six things I could never do without
Other than the obvious friends/family...
- College Football Saturdays in the fall
- Google (because I love searching for the most random information)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
school, all the work I have been procrastinating on or just life in
general, and what I will do when aliens return to Earth.
On a typical Friday night I am
Standing outside your window...
with a boombox over my head (get your mind out of the gutter)
or being Batman.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have a profile up on an internet dating website. Oh, wait. So do
You should message me if
- You can deal with heavy doses of sarcasm
- You don't take life too seriously
- You want a partner in crime
- Don't mind traveling through time (It's next on my to do
- You want to win at life