Profiles are typically fairly crappy at delving deeper than the I-like-traveling-and-trying-new-restaurants thing. I mean, it's hard to get truly personal in one of these, so I get it.
But real quick:
I'm into cars, shooting pistols, going to sporting events, live music, movies, reading, festivals, hiking, comedy, and of course, traveling and trying new restaurants.
Now, let me relay some "deeper" insights:
1. My "love language" is service, apparently. I like doing things for people because it makes me feel good. I am very nurturing.
2. I adapt to the energy in a room, so if people are up-beat and having a good time, my charisma and wittiness really comes out. On the flip side, if I'm surrounded by people who are very quiet/introspective, I tend to be more reserved and quiet.
3. I've been told I have a "big personality" and am always very "positive". I didn't believe these statements when I heard them, but then a girlfriend said to me: "Don't you ever wonder why people are so drawn to you?" I suppose they are, so I'll take it.
4. I've never met an animal I didn't like, so having pets in my life is important to me.
5. I took some good ol' fashioned personality tests (paper and pen) and found out the following: I'm AVERAGE! What a concept. No extremes here, no emotional unevenness.
I'm average for Stability and Creativity and am a mix of Introversion and Extroversion tendencies.
On a scale of 1-400 for Strong-Mindedness, I am a 202, which is a "balanced personality that is diplomatic".
6. On an emotional literacy test, "you have no problem in accepting and using your emotions when appropriate, while imposing restraint on destructive impulses."
Oh, and I'm stubborn. That came out in the tests too, but I already knew that.
Feel like you know me SO much better now? If you want to know more, you know how to reach me... :-)
Also, if you can make me laugh, I'll swoon! Laughter is so important in life, so I've always been drawn to the funny guy who keeps a smile on my face.