Find better matches with our advanced
51 • Park Ridge, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 40–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
I enjoy taking ridiculously long walks through our wonderful city and exploring its great neighborhood bars, restaurants and coffee shops. I'm a big music geek and fan and love going to see live bands in small venues, as well as Karaoke.
With a little help from my time "on the couch" I've learned how to be very closely in touch with my feelings and be able to communicate those feelings with other people "in the moment". I think this is essential in order to have a strong, trusting, loving relationship.
- The Smiths - Beatles - Radiohead - Talking Heads - Pretenders
- Beastie Boys - New Order - Cypress Hill - Weezer - Beck
- Belle & Sebastian, Camera Obscura, Courteeners, Daft Punk, DMB
- Lost in Translation, Royal Tennenbaums, Office Space, Borat, Bruno, Anchorman, Old School
- Best in Show, A Mighty Wind - Jackie Brown, Swingers
- Old Woody Allen.....you get the picture.
I'm a huge Seineld fan/geek - go ahead, ask me any trivia Q
Daily show/Jon Stewart, Louie, Inside Amy Schumer, Chappelle's Show
My favorite TV show of all time is the original BBC "The Office" and me and my son watch The US office episodes over and over.
--- at the intersection of my love of music and comedy are the those 2 wonderful fools from New Zealand, Flight of The Conchords.
My own sense of entitlement - I mean gratitude :-)
Enough money to not have to worry about money
A good cup of coffee in the morning
Gettin' busy :-)
An iPod full of great music (see above)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.