Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • F • London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:29pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, French (Okay), German (Poorly)
- Making my friends laugh - usually at me rather than with me.
- Getting really competitive at pub quizes then failing miserably.
- Surviving accidents that I shouldn't have survived.
- The After Eight game.
Films: Some Like it Hot, Cold Comfort Farm, Casablanca. Also there is a special place in my heart for 80s classics like Back to the Future, the Princess Bride and Airplane. (I know this list will not inspire all you film buffs out there; I am willing to be educated.)
TV: Obsessed with the West Wing, the Wire, Breaking Bad & House of Cards.
Music: Pretty varied tastes. At the moment I'm listening to a bit of Vampire Weekend, Forward Motion, Bowie, Metronomy, New Order, The National, Daft Punk, MGMT, Belle and Sebastian, Disclosure. I basically like everything.
Food: Italian/Thai/Japanese are my favourites but I'll eat most things. Except offal and bananas.
2. The sun
4. Good black coffee (I am a coffee snob)
5. Radio (4 during the week, 6 at the weekend)
6. A good book
how did I get to be a grown up with a serious job and when will they find me out.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.