As a citizen of the world (I have lived in 6 countries across 4 continents), I highly value the thrill of trying new experiences and meeting people from diverse backgrounds. I also find learning incredibly sexy and it is important for me that my partner in crime is not only my friend, but someone who wants to grow together in a relationship.
In terms of things I like or am passionate about, they include:
- Travelling and exploring exotic locations around the world, particularly in SE Asia (Surfing in Bali anyone?)
- Watching a TV show or reading a book that's so good, you immediately want to watch or read it again when finished (Hello Game of Thrones!)
- Spontaneous evening drinks that turn into a memorable night outs
- Having great philosophical debates often over the most trivia, yet riveting topics (Why creamy peanut butter is so much better than crunchy in a PBJ sandwich)
- Experiencing the thrill of creating new food recipes
- Running or relaxing in the parks