Here's the rundown/character assassination:
I'm an Aussie in my 7th year of living for extended periods in exotic, low cost countries - including a couple of years in the US - that have great food and more relaxed lifestyles.
Currently in Venice CA however wherever you are in the world, if we spark, I'll do what it takes for us to be physically together.
Rental income from my apartment funds my lifestyle.
This frees me up to go play and work on passion projects, one of which now is finding an extraordinary pathmate.
I’m passionate about:
- Having each area of my life work.
- Increasing my power through personal growth seminars, critical thinking, making distinctions in language, reading and journalling.
- Co-creating intimate relationship that keeps getting better and better, hotter and hotter.
- Deliberately creating my life/accepting what's happening.
I'm masculine and grounded. You'll feel safe with me and enjoy relaxing into your feminine.
In the area of relationship, I'm trained in tantra, OneTaste, and the teachings of David Deida, Dr John Gray and Dr Pat Allen.
I have the interest and time to create an extraordinary relationship.
My sense of humour...well...some might call it dry, deadpan and quirky.
I keep active walking around exploring places or cycling. I prefer to play sports than watch them, and participate in life than watch TV.
I see the world as a big amusement park.
I seek new and fun ways to experience life, and try on almost anything new to stretch me... from Burning Man to Landmark seminars, to exploring developing countries, to disappearing belief in a separate 'I' entity.
Magic and transformation show up for people around me - you'll enjoy this :)
Is this you?
- No desire for kids. I've had a vasectomy.
- Conscious. Enjoy personal growth and have done the work. E.g. completed childhood upsets.
- Location independent or could set up that lifestyle to travel internationally long-term.
- Feminine when you're around your man.
- Get pleasure from the simple things and have a real sense of fun.
The journey of personal empowerment, health and vitality are important to me, and I'd love my beloved to share that lifestyle.
Relatively baggage free, never married and no mini-me's... that I know of :)
For me integrity is the foundation of a life that works. And I'm very interested in having a life that works.