Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Studio City, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:51pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies: ... are my life. I make them, I watch them, I live them. Bad ones and good ones. There's no way to list them all, so here's a quickie list. Casablanca, Star Wars, The Room, When Harry Met Sally, Anchorman, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, That Thing You Do!, The Life Aquatic, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, Saving Private Ryan, Disney, Pixar, Tarantino. All sorts. All over the place. Love them all.
Television: House of Cards. Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad. Walking Dead. Ricky Gervais Show. True Blood. Eastbound & Down. Portlandia. The Daily Show. The Office. Family Guy. 30 Rock. Battlestar Galactica. Firefly. I even have a soft spot for the schadenfreude of shitty reality TV. Kitchen Nightmares is my guilty pleasure.
Music: Seriously varied. I'm shit at remembering band names, but I always love new suggestions.
- Folk rock like Family of the Year. Mumford & Sons. The Lumineers. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
- Ridiculous 80's with heart and soul, like Journey.
- My old soul cherishes all things Rat Pack/swing/Beatles/classic rock. Johnny Cash. Creedence Clearwater.
- Film scores from the greats like John Williams and Ennio Morricone.
- Meanwhile, you'll find me just as easily and often at a huge 3AM EDM/dubstep/DNB show.
Food: I love to cook and create. I also love trying all sorts of new cuisine and cocktails. I have a soft spot for really well made drinks and food. CONSTANTLY exploring new restaurants. (I know the best place for chicken shawerma and garlic fries in Los Angeles.)
- I do hats a lot because I don't like playing with my stupid hair.
- I love theme parks, but I worry if I go too often it'll lose the magic. Like touching the wings of a butterfly.
- I am an ENFP.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You're creative.
- You're confident in who you are and what you're after.
- You're someone who has a need for verisimilitude.
- You're someone who would quickly google 'verisimilitude' if you didn't know what it means.
- You wear dresses really well and love a chance to.
- You can enjoy a bad movie just as easily as a good one.
- You think about your Halloween costume weeks in advance.
- You can find some context clues and subjects to pull from this lengthy profile to make an interesting message/response. It's not hard. It matters.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.