Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Studio City, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24-33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 12
- 5' 9" (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
Books: Shel Silverstein. Reddit and Wikipedia are amazing. Anything history I dig, especially the 40's.
Movies: ... are my life. I make them, I watch them, I live them. Bad ones and good ones. There's no way to list them all, so here's a quickie list. Casablanca, Star Wars, The Room, When Harry Met Sally, Anchorman, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, That Thing You Do!, The Life Aquatic, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, Saving Private Ryan, Disney, Pixar, Tarantino. All sorts. All over the place. Love them all.
Television: House of Cards. Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad. Walking Dead. Ricky Gervais Show. True Blood. Eastbound & Down. Portlandia. The Daily Show. The Office. Family Guy. 30 Rock. Battlestar Galactica. Firefly. I even have a soft spot for the schadenfreude of shitty reality TV. Kitchen Nightmares is my guilty pleasure.
Music: Uh... Beatles. Woodkid. Sinatra. Mumford. Journey. Johnny Cash. Seriously varied. I'm shit at remembering band names, but I always love new suggestions.
Food: I love to cook and create. I also love trying all sorts of new cuisine and cocktails. CONSTANTLY exploring new restaurants. (I know the best place for chicken shawerma and garlic fries in Los Angeles.)
- I do hats a lot because I don't like playing with my stupid hair.
- I love theme parks, but I worry if I go too often it'll lose the magic. Like touching the wings of a butterfly.
- I am an ENFP.
- You're passionate about something.
- You're confident in who you are and what you're after.
- You're someone who has a need for verisimilitude.
- You're someone who would quickly google 'verisimilitude' if you didn't know what it means.
- You wear dresses really well and love a chance to.
- You dig bad movies.
- You dig good movies.
- You think about your Halloween costume weeks in advance.
- You like to smile, have something interesting to say and want to share it with someone's who's listening.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.