Find better matches with our advanced
30 • M • Dallas, TX
- Last Online
- Aug 1
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
I am also very open to others ideas and opinions without judging, might not agree but to each his/her own.
I also tend to be very good at fixing all sorts of things from my record player to working on 1967 VW bus. If its a challenge I get even more intrigued.
Shows: I watch a lot of reruns.... The Simpsons, MASH, Twilight Zone, any documentary about history, Law & Order and probably a few more.
I read a lot of magazines that relate to medicine and EMS. Have found a few I want to read, now that I don't have to study I have time for reading for enjoyment.
Music: I like all sorts of music from classic rock to country. I grew up listening to ska and still love it. Mad Caddies, toasters, galactic, mofro, ccr, Beatles, brad paisly, captured by robots!!!, ween, and everything in between.
Food: My parents taught me to be a good food taster so I'll always try something new. I love sushi and all Japanese food but enjoy pizza or Indian food too! I usually don't eat fast food unless its taco bueno or 2am.
3. Live music
4. Time spent restoring my VW bus
5. My cat, Blackjack
6. Expanding my knowledge
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1. You are serious about actually going on a date.
2. You are looking for a educated guy looking for the same.
3. Have a good sense of humor
4. Like to explore new things, I am constantly looking for fun people to try new things with.
5. Want to be treated as a lady should.
6. You are open minded individual and an animal lover.
Hope I hear from you.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.