Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • Savannah, GA
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 18–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Trying to get a job working in the arts.
Fantasizing and sometimes acting upon sexual/romantic relationships.
- Singing bass; it's a work in progress.
- Thinking something into existence.
- Writing, in general.
- Throwing parties, though I don't get to do it often.
- Unmentionable secret deeds you'd have to message me to get you to tell them (or I'd just do them if and when we're together); messaging me doesn't guarantee I'll answer query regarding this.
- Criticizing anything objectively, even your grand college thesis.
- Working in a restaurant efficiently.
- Lots of other things.
- My eyes are emerald portals to a secret land of love.
- My personality is STRONG; if someone sees me silently sitting somewhere, they could assume I'm 15, but that falls apart with an explosion when he or she knows me for five minutes.
I'm not a film buff, but I like to pretend I am. When I look at my list of favorite movies and see that they're all the types of films men watch, enjoy, and talk about all the time, it makes me feel a little less special. I will defend Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy to the death. Peculiar movies I like to watch include Sleepless in Seattle, Pride and Prejudice, and some (not all) movie musicals. I like all genres to an extent except contemporary comedies and horror films; there is always way better comedy in shorter snippets elsewhere, and the horror genre is sometimes even funnier than the movies that try to be funny.
Way better comedy in shorter snippets means Archer. It's the funniest show to ever be placed on TV. I'll occasionally watch other mature animated comedies too. I watch football religiously when I can; I'm a huge Steelers fan. One of my gay male friends showed me American Horror Story one time and I thought it was pretty good, but I haven't gone back to it in part because dramas, no matter how good, simply never hold me, and in part because the only people who ever talk about it are women and gay men. It's still good, but I only saw the second season (Asylum, I think, if you're a fan), and that season fell apart as it progressed.
As I'm writing this, I'm listening to Deadmau5's newest album, "while(1<2)." I listen to music more than I watch movies and TV combined. Scrolling through my music collection, I'm finding Infected Mushroom, Green Day, Alex Giudici, zAllex, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Kill the Noise, Feed Me, Daft Punk, Two Steps From Hell, John Williams (the film composer), Miracle of Sound, Malukah, Harry Gregson-Williams, Marilyn Manson, Scatman John, Nine Inch Nails, Saki Kaskas, Haddaway (what is love?), Replay Sunyo, Jamiroquai, Kanye West, Skrillex, Aviators, Captain Jack, Xenogenocide, Document One, Zomboy, Kathy Brown, Pendulum, Goldfinger, and a host of others. I also listen to various long music mixes consisting of relaxing chill-out music, dance music, metal dubstep, and other electronic-sounding genres of music on Youtube.
Anyone who is passionate about food to the point of actually making it a point of compatibility in a love relationship has more than a few screws loose.
It must be said that I love video games. Any game everyone says they love is probably something I've played.
2. Money - it'd be hard to function without it
3. Food for my ego - it's big, but delicate; stroke gently please
4. Sexual release - please don't act so shocked
5. Clothes in winter
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.