Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 • M • Boise, ID
- Last Online
- Apr 5
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
My hair (It's uncommon for guys to have hair this length; I'm growing it out so I can donate it to Locks of Love).
My sneakers (But only because I glued googly eyes onto them)
Movies... Pretty much any good comedy or action/adventure movie. Definitely things like James Bond, Star Wars, and Indiana Jones, as well as some that don't take themselves as seriously like Dodgeball, Shrek, or pretty much anything with Will Ferrell or Robin Williams in it.
Shows... HOLY CRAP PERSON OF INTEREST, Eureka (though it was canceled, boo), Warehouse 13, Mythbusters, Doctor Who, any Star Trek, The Daily Show & The Colbert Report... Generally speaking, nerdy stuff is fun!
Music! Quite possibly my favorite category among these. Most dance/trance/house type electronic dance music, particularly hardstyle. Also, anything by Nightwish. Oh, and one of my hobbies is music production. Mostly trance-ish stuff, but I'm not afraid to experiment with other styles.
Food... I like most foods, but if I had to pick favorites, I'd have to go with some of the stuff I make: Corn muffins, pizza, and these cookies that I don't know the name of, but I have a recipe for. They're kind of unusual, in that they have a little bit of cayenne in them; just enough to give them a bit of a kick, but not so much that they're Alarmingly Spicy™.
Hobbies (even though this wasn't one of the listed categories, it just seems like a fitting spot for it):
- Knitting and crocheting! I recently finished a cat blanket that I donated to the Humane Society! I've also got a (people) blanket in the works, but that's a lot longer of a project.
- Weaving! It's a very... different type of thing for me. I feel like a printer when I'm weaving, and I mean that in the best possible way. I don't know how to explain what I like about it, but I like it. I just finished warping my loom for an awesome project, too!
- Programming! I'm a CS major, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise, but I do very different stuff when I program as a hobby.
- Volunteering! I regularly volunteer at the Idaho Humane Society (down by the airport), and I love every minute of it! I'm usually doing things around the cattery, because I'm more of a cat person. That's not to say I dislike dogs - they're fun too! I just prefer cats if given the choice.
- Minecraft! It lets the mad scientist in me run rampant, create overengineered contraptions, and just do all sorts of crazy things. I... may have put a squid in a minecart. And I may have... er... set the minecart on fire just before it hurtled over the edge of a cliff. Maybe.
1) My sense of humor
2) Cats (I don't actually have any, but I volunteer at the humane society a lot, and love every minute of it)
5) Pencil and paper
I guess in general, my Friday nights are pretty laid-back.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.