Find better matches with our advanced matching system
42 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:55am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Buddhism but not too serious about it
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Medicine / Health
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, Spanish
BetterOn2Wheels Aurora, Illinois more adventurous
Traumahead Naperville, Illinois more adventurous
douglaschicago Naperville, Illinois more old-fashioned
mrcygnis Chicago, Illinois more old-fashioned
runnerguy35 Naperville, Illinois more adventurous
AlwaysSmirking Downers Grove, Illinois more adventurous
regguy321 Lisle, Illinois more adventurous
crosstownlover Woodridge, Illinois more old-fashioned
Books: Books on spiritual development, leadership, art, science, philosophy, the occult, bodywork, and Mad magazine. When I was younger I liked Kerouac, Burroughs, Miller, Kesey, Roth, Heller. The last 2 books I finished Cosmic Trigger II by Robert Anton Wilson and Center of the Cyclone by John C. Lily. The books I'm reading now are Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind by Julian Jaymes and The Trivium Method of Classical Education.
Shows: No TV signal in my house but sometimes I get DVD's, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Curb your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, if it's TV it's got to be lowbrow and crude. Anything evocative of the atmosphere and feeling of the Twilight Zone or Twin Peaks.
Music: Mostly podcasts, WTF, C-realm, Gnostic Media, Kunstlercast. I like Joe Frank, I tried Nightvale but couldn't get into it. Also jazz and blues of the 1920's. Some of the music of my youth includes: Dead Kennedys, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Fear, Ministry, Butthole Surfers, Killdozer, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Nebula, Lords of Acid.
Food: All types, I was a chef for 10 years and can cook anything.
6) I brush my teeth, multiple times per day, and I also use floss.
5) I won't borrow your car and disappear for days at a time. As a bonus, I won't borrow money from you and spend it on meth, because...
4) I don't have a drug habit. Or a gambling habit, porn habit, or any other degenerate habits.
3) I have been employed and not living with my parents since I graduated high school.
2) I won't embarrass you in front of your friends and family, which means they will never ask you "Ugh, what do you see in that guy?" and...
1) You will never have to say, "Sigh. You just don't know him like I do."
I know, I may as well join the monastery right now.
The real thing I'm most willing to admit is I really like people and I really love women. I wish we didn't have to go through these ridiculous ordeals to get to know each other.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–55
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating