I get my energy from meeting new people and friends, laughing, creating music, doing crafts, perform, nature, programming, climbing, biking, playing with fire, learning, and teaching. Preferably by doing several of these things at the same time. Sometimes I enjoy relaxing and watching a movie or playing a game with some friends.
On the weekdays I work as a web developer, I'm good at what I do and I like the work as it lets me be creative, solve problems, and cooperate with others while creating exciting things.
Life is good but I miss being in love, I want to meet you who want to laugh with me, you who has something that you are passionate about and want to share that and other things with me.
Tell me about your passions!
- Hang out with friends, it gives me joy
- Meeting new people, it gives me excitement and inspiration
- Build musical instruments, because I enjoy working with my body and mind to create beautiful things
- Watching movies, I love good stories
- Watching TED Talks, such a great inspiraton
- Repairing and building things with electronics or wood or metal or textile for myself or my friends. I love the challenge and want to slow the rate at which people buys new things, we are not living in a sustainable way.
- Programming websites and mobile apps, because that is how I earn my living and it is another way that I can use my creativity.
- Caring for others
- Building nyckelharpas (musical instrument)
- Playing music and singing
- Improving and repairing/fixing things
Music: Folk music, medeival/early music, songs, world music, acoustic instruments and, electronic music
Food: I like most food as long as it is vegetarian, I love bread so food with bread is even better.
Movies: The ones that I have not seen and that tells me something about life.
- Pen and paper, that is where most ideas begins to take shape
- Singing and playing music
Where I should work and live in the next few years (what do you think?).
How I can inspire my surroundings.