Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I love having the feeling that everything is possible.
Impossibilities are mostly something that we create by
I get my energy from meeting new people and friends, laughing,
creating music, doing crafts, perform, nature, programming,
climbing, biking, playing with fire, learning, and teaching.
Preferably by doing several of these things at the same time.
Sometimes I enjoy relaxing and watching a movie or playing a game
with some friends.
On the weekdays I work as a web developer, I'm good at what I do
and I like the work as it lets me be creative, solve problems, and
cooperate with others while creating exciting things.
Life is good but I miss being in love, I want to meet you who want
to laugh with me, you who has something that you are passionate
about and want to share that and other things with me.
Tell me about your passions!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Play music or sing, music is such a great way to explore
- Hang out with friends, it gives me joy
- Meeting new people, it gives me excitement and inspiration
- Build musical instruments, because I enjoy working with my body
and mind to create beautiful things
- Watching movies, I love good stories
- Watching TED Talks, such a great inspiraton
- Repairing and building things with electronics or wood or metal
or textile for myself or my friends. I love the challenge and want
to slow the rate at which people buys new things, we are not living
in a sustainable way.
- Programming websites and mobile apps, because that is how I earn
my living and it is another way that I can use my creativity.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Listening and discussing
- Caring for others
- Building nyckelharpas (musical instrument)
- Playing music and singing
- Improving and repairing/fixing things
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: I'm currently reading Walden Two
Music: Folk music, medeival/early music, songs, world music,
acoustic instruments and, electronic music
Food: I like most food as long as it is vegetarian, I love bread so
food with bread is even better.
Movies: The ones that I have not seen and that tells me something
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Other people and their love
- Pen and paper, that is where most ideas begins to take
- Singing and playing music
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What I want to experience and the world works.
Where I should work and live in the next few years (what do you
How I can inspire my surroundings.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Meeting with friends, playing music, partying, perform, watching
movies with friends, try to invent stuff or relax at home. I go to
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You want to get to know me!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.