Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Hispanic / Latin
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I believe I could do well as a part-time undergraduate student too. Knowledge is important to me. Part-time has appeal to me too, because I enjoy my leisure time online. Also, I enjoy keeping up pretty much with my own laundry, organizing, and cleaning here at my parents' house. It felt terrible to not keep up with tidily organizing my room for such a long while when I had a lot of hours as a waiter. Maybe everyone prefers having a lot of time to themselves more than extra purchasing power.
I value having money myself somewhat for dining out at fast food or elsewhere. My parents provide food here at home. Though, I do not practice cooking on the stove much. I make due with the microwave oven.
• Social hierarchy. I wonder if I'll ever encounter someone who adores me a lot as I adore him a lot. There's a book in my high school curriculum called Babbitt that I didn't read then. I wish I would read it sometime to learn a lesson about social hierarchy. I have the book still.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 25–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.