Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Hudson, NH
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:44pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Poorly), C++ (Okay), Breton (Fluently)
Movies: I love to watch movies. I have watched way too many movies, both good and very bad. Some of my favorites are:
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Black Dynamite, Army of Darkness, Step Brothers, Street Fighter: The Movie, Star Wars IV-VI, 500 Days of Summer, Blade Runner
Music: My music tastes are all around the chart right now. The few things I can say with some conviction is that Death from Above 1979 is my favorite band, I have been listening to a lot of "Dance/ Indie/ Electropop" music recently. To give you some idea what I am listening to currently but most definitely not limited to:
Anamanaguchi, Daft Punk, Justice, Pendulum, LCD Soundsystem, Ladytron, The Rapture, Ratatat, Crystal Castles, MSTRKRFT, Bloc Party, Ozma, Modest Mouse
Really anything with beeps and boops.
Foods: I like anything unless it has Onions, I think I may have been raped by an Onion as a kid or something. I do love Sushi and Mexican foods, (which is kind of ironic because of the amount of onions involved in the prep and cooking of it.)
2. A sense of humor - I can laugh about any situation which is great a funerals, but may not be appropriate...
3. Food- If you don't eat you cant live. If you are not living, but still walking. Then you are a god damn zombie.
4. My Friends - No matter how bad I feel or how bad I get screwed in life, they are always there to cheer me up or some how they have it worse off, so I don't feel as bad... Except for Steve. Fuck that guy.
5. My Feet - I don't like to drive as much as I used to, at least I can get around in a 10 mile radius in a good amount of time. keeps me healthy. I wish I had rocket feet.
6. My beard - It gives me my Canadian super powers.
seemingly innocuous creature-- Spiders!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.