Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Last Online
- Today – 3:07pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- More than $1,000,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Poorly), C++ (Okay), Breton (Fluently)
Pgpgpgpgpgpgpgp Chelmsford, Massachusetts less loving
geoffss Nashua, New Hampshire more adventurous
hornygeekdom Brookline, New Hampshire more introverted
MattyC726 Manchester, New Hampshire more desiring of sex
Nosferat2 Derry, New Hampshire less kinky
calley10281 Nashua, New Hampshire more adventurous
jokerbud22 Haverhill, Massachusetts more adventurous
thebikercook Manchester, New Hampshire more compassionate
Movies: I love to watch movies. I have watched way too many movies, both good and very bad. Some of my favorites are:
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Black Dynamite, Army of Darkness, Step Brothers, Street Fighter: The Movie, Star Wars IV-VI, 500 Days of Summer, Blade Runner
Music: My music tastes are all around the chart right now. The few things I can say with some conviction is that Death from Above 1979 is my favorite band, I have been listening to a lot of "Dance/ Indie/ Electropop" music recently. To give you some idea what I am listening to currently but most definitely not limited to:
Anamanaguchi, Daft Punk, Justice, Pendulum, LCD Soundsystem, Ladytron, The Rapture, Ratatat, Crystal Castles, MSTRKRFT, Bloc Party, Ozma, Modest Mouse
Really anything with beeps and boops.
Foods: I like anything unless it has Onions, I think I may have been raped by an Onion as a kid or something. I do love Sushi and Mexican foods, (which is kind of ironic because of the amount of onions involved in the prep and cooking of it.)
2. A sense of humor - I can laugh about any situation which is great a funerals, but may not be appropriate...
3. Food- If you don't eat you cant live. If you are not living, but still walking. Then you are a god damn zombie.
4. My Friends - No matter how bad I feel or how bad I get screwed in life, they are always there to cheer me up or some how they have it worse off, so I don't feel as bad... Except for Steve. Fuck that guy.
5. My Feet - I don't like to drive as much as I used to, at least I can get around in a 10 mile radius in a good amount of time. keeps me healthy. I wish I had rocket feet.
6. My beard - It gives me my Canadian super powers.
seemingly innocuous creature-- Spiders!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating