To be honest, the piano isn’t the only thing I’m passionate about. I’m quite ambitious about almost everything I do. From educational pursuits, to exploring diversity, to entertainment, to cooking, I go all out. For example, I moved to Korea to go to University for my second Master’s Degree. This meant that I had to learn a new language and a new culture to be successful in my studies. And although this might sound like torture to some, I love my life and the multi-cultural mindset I’ve developed. And the intimate bond I share with others who are well-traveled is a wonderful bonus!
The diversity of the Bay Area is what drew me here and I take advantage of it every opportunity I get. I’d love to meet a special lady who enjoys concerts at the Davies Symphony Hall or listening to some jazz at Yoshi’s.
Oh, if only describing the perfect woman were as easy as playing the piano! Maybe this will clarify it somewhat for you.
My Perfect Match and I Will…
1. Listen intently to each other as well as share our feelings and desires.
2. Laugh plenty. We’ll appreciate each other’s sense of humor.
3. Enjoy great conversations about politics, religion, personal growth, education, etc.
4. Be a healthy couple. Both of us will be mature and emotionally secure.
5. Spend time at cultural events such as the ballet or concerts.
6. Support each other’s activities and ambitions.
7. Share the essential traits of reliability, sensitivity, kindness, and compassion.
If you are a grounded woman who loves romantic gestures and is curious about the world, I’d love to talk to you.