Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Stanford, CA
- Last Online
- Jun 17
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Italian (Fluently), German (Poorly)
also, and more practically:
working on a phd. which is a fun (and sometimes painful) activity...
enjoying living in Northern California!!
Math, talking to people, organizing dinners, events, trips, making good friends.
Taking serious what is serious and not serious what is not.
- ok, after the deep one above I stop here. after adding discussing politics and sports
Food: I love all sorts of ethnic food. When I decide I do not prevent myself from spending the needed amount to have a nice, sophisticated meal in a top rated restaurant (love the whole experience!!). But I am not picky at all. I cook a lot and yes, definitely a fan of Italian food here.
- my computer and my kindle
- outside activities and freetime
- good friends and good food and good wine
- ...love? yeah - I guess love should be in the list. Love for something at least!!
Serious stuff: my research (which involves a bunch of math, statistics, and intuition about the World out there), what I could do good with my life, my family and friends. Again, this is weird, I never thought about what I think about: it is a quite fascinating exercise!!
(this is private, and I admitted it)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.