Find better matches with our advanced matching system
64 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 7
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
What I like: many kinds of music, top preference classical, but also fusion, Celtic, ethnic, melodic pop, and opera, walking, nature, dancing, plays, Turkish carpets, art of virtually all kinds, amber, probing conversations, languages, plain simple food of virtually any ethnicity, politics and protest demonstrations
What I don't like: football, NASCAR, most jazz, noisy bars and restaurants, Sushi, coffee, dark chocolate
Some things that I and everybody else likes: romantic moments, writing poetry for my beloved, walking arm in arm, long kisses in the car, affectionate touching, etc
I know that there is a woman on this site whom I could love very much and with whom I would like to spend the rest of my life. I would adore her and cherish her and care for her in every way. It is not so much a question of my finding her, but of her finding me.
-- English Country Dance
-- music ('cello, recorder, piano)
-- being a friend
-- my humor
-- that I am smart
-- if they stay with me, they will also notice that I am very loyal
Movies: Anna Karenina, What Maizie Knew, Hyde Park on Hudson, Fantasia (the original), Wizard of Oz (original), King of Hearts,
Kumare, Walk on Water (Israeli), The Go Between, The Tall Blond Man with one Black Show (French), Das Leben der Anderen (German)
-- Classical, baroque music mainly but also Leonard Cohen, ethnic music, fusion, space music, Enya, Loreena, Patsy Kline
-- I don't have a TV, but I've watched The Mentalist and Midsomer Murders on Youtube and Foyle's War on library CDs.
-- Simple fare, Mediterranean and Indian Food
-- classical music
-- live theatre
-- deep conversations
-- good friends
In each case, the explanation is more important than the answer itself.
0) Which is bigger? The earth or the sun? If you think it’s the earth, forget the rest of the questions and go on to the next profile.
1) Who had the greater role in shaping the modern American church: Jesus Christ or the Emperor Constantine?
2) Economists say that the best inflation rate is 2% per year. Assuming this rate, could you buy a stick of chewing gum with a $100 bill in the year 2300?
3) The Supreme Court regularly decides on the constitutionality of laws. Where did it get this power? (Hint: not from the Constitution)
4) Is pi equal to 22/7?
5) If a man and a woman meet and dislike each other, is it possible for them to fall deeply in love later on?
6) Did Bach influence Corelli or the other way around?
7) Do you prefer Turner or Monet?
8) Who is the protagonist in The Glass Menagerie?
9) If someone leaves their lover for someone else, should they tell their old love they are sorrow for the pain they are causing or just walk away?
10) What is the difference between true Salomon’s Seal and False Salomon’s Seal?
11) Is a hike an opportunity for aerobic exercise or a chance to commune with nature?
12) A pigeon is trained to peck a bar by giving it food pellets. In serial reinforcement, the pigeon gets a pellet each time it pecks. In variable reinforcement, pellets appear at random intervals. Which is the stronger form of conditioning and how does this apply to on-line dating?
(I spend every TH and FR with him.)
And the magic that flows over me when we come face to face.
It’s written in the Dead Sea Scrolls and on the walls of Jericho.
This the prophets have foretold as all believers know.
At first concealed and then revealed by the whispering Holy Spirit,
It’s now proclaimed and said aloud, so everyone can hear it:
“Accept your fate and be the mate, as cherubim fly above you,
Of the one who truly loves you!”
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 50–67
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.