Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Portland, OR • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 24–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 26
- Asian, White
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Tagalog (Okay)
Books: Anything by the Dalai Lama, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Under and Alone, The Tesseract, anything by John Hodgeman
Music: I love Spotify! I'm not picky but am moody when it comes to music!
*First cd's: Queens greatest hits II, Wayne's World OST, Ugly Kid Joe and GNR's Use Your Illusion 2!
Live Music: Jose Gonzalez, electronic shows, Lollapalooza, PVD, Tiesto, Sasha, Cascade. But I'd rather be in a studio to watch people make and record music than watch a show.
Food: Sushi, Thai, Farm is my favorite right now, pizza, burgers (two types: fancy burgers and diner burgers), food carts, wings! I love finding new places to eat and finding THE item on the menu! If it has thought and passion behind it I'll probably appreciate it.
2. Family/friends. I don't live near family but we are very close.
3. Internet/books/magazines. I read a lot.
4. Good cocktails! Manhattan, High Ball, Old Fashion, Sazerac, Martini, straight whiskey, Tanduay, beer. I could live with out them but why?
5. Good stories and the people that tell them.
6. The creative process. It can be makings things or solving problems in different ways. Let's put that time to good use.
Cocktails: pretty much any time.
Hike: from easy Forest Park walks to going out of town to see some waterfalls.
You think you are funny and witty.
Bonus if you like rugby and/or can talk about design and architecture.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.