Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 1
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Working on law school
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Likes dogs
chirunner3 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
reverb66 Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
stills1ngle Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
Parkereal Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
jeffreygiraffe Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
jamesballard Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
JosephThe7th Oak Park, Illinois more adventurous
sjaaheim Chicago, Illinois more adventurous
2) Making funny remarks in completely serious situations
3) Calculating tips
4) Giving Moms great first impressions
5) Spontaneously starting dance parties
6) Critiquing for hours every bad decision my teams make
Movies: Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Layer Cake, Lock Stock & Smoking Barrels, generally anything with Jason Statham.
TV Shows: Mad Men, How I met Your Mother, True Blood, South Park, Californication, Tosh.0, The Wire
Music: Wild eclectic range of music. From current pop for the dance parties to more under the radar like Miike Snow, M83 and the xx. Outkast, Daft Punk, and James Taylor will always have a soft spot in my hear.
Food: I love the experience of eating more than eating itself. I'd love trying to new places or trying to make new things (just picked up a sushi set). In general, I love a classic simple breakfast. Pizza and sushi are favorite dinner items (obviously not together). Grew up on the coast eating fresh seafood so I love it.
3) Flip flops
5) Homemade Sweet Tea. Don't drink it except every few months, but it always brings back memories.
6) My lucky four-leaf clover boxers, because if I'm down to only six items I'm going to need a whole lot of luck.
How UNC would have won the title if Kendall Marshall hadn't broke his hand. Or if the Wear Twins and /or Larry Drew would have stayed. How many touchdowns Cam Newton is going to throw for next year? How much wood could woodchucks chuck if they really could chuck wood?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends