New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • San Jose, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:00pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegan
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly)
Charlemagne Bolivar: "The usual. Hundreds of grandchildren, utter domination of known space and the pleasure of hearing that all of my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me"
- Andromeda, season 2, episode 9, "Into the Labyrinth"
First of all, I am looking for a mad scientist to be the mother
of my genetically engineered cyborg babies. Seriously. Barring
that, I'm also looking for a cuddle buddy.
Secondly, I have a superpower. An actual, honest-to-Buddha, inhuman superpower. If you want to know what it is, you need only ask. I used to think I had two, but then I learned that seeing ultraviolet light was a pretty normal result of having the lens in your eye removed.
My best attribute are my intelligence, sense of humor, selflessness, rationality, perseverance, emotional stability, and incessant drive for self-improvement. I'm a goth-geek hybrid (think Abby Sciuto from NCIS, but male) and my body mass fluctuates between 55 and 65 kg, but is always pretty much 0% body fat.
My all-time favorite hobby is digital video editing. You can see my most recent project at here (unless you're reading this on a phone, in which case GET TO YOUR DAMN COMPUTER)
For the record, Kandyse McClure thinks I'm funny and Lexa Doig likes my logic. I have the tweets to prove it. You don't know who these people are? SHAME ON YOU!
I used to think that I was a nice guy, until a feminist informed
me that "nice guy" meant "asshole". But "asshole" still means
"asshole", so it's now hard for me to describe myself except as
"not an asshole". I also used to think of myself as having a white
knight complex, until some MRAs informed me that "white knight"
meant "mangina who comes to the aid of feminazis whenever they
start losing arguments on the Internet". I'm definitely not that.
Maybe I should stop listening to ideological extremists who twist
the meanings of phrases to fit their agendas.
Anyway, do you believe that facts and logic are more important than opinions and emotions? Are you looking for a guy who treats people with respect instead of creating needless drama? Do you want to have kids some day? Then congratulations, we're a perfect match for each other! Just looking for a friend? I can do that too! Send me a message if I haven't already sent you one.
I've been told that I'm an excellent mixologist. I also have a
fondness for mixing drinks in large batches, which requires a lot
of imperial-to-metric conversion. I once got into an argument over
how many fluid ounces are in a shot. If you want to know how your
chemistry teacher likes to party on the weekends, I can show
I can take uncooked, not-ready-to-eat items from a grocery store and convert them to an edible form without burning the kitchen down. I don't consider this to be a particularly impressive skill and I never attempt anything complicated, but my friends and roommates have all told me that I'm an awesome cook. I also don't trust dishwashers, and if a dish or eating utensil needs to be cleaned, I will do it manually. I suspect that I will make a great housewife some day.
(a) Ender's Game
(b) Gotta be either Tron Legacy or the animated Transformers movie from 1986. Note that I don't think these are the best movies ever made; I don't even put them in the top 100. Each one just has a very special place in my heart for a different reason.
(c) The one that influenced me the most philosophically was Andromeda. The one that made me feel emotions again was Battlestar Galactica. The one that I treat like a religion is Neon Genesis Evangelion. My favorite show that is currently producing new episodes is The 100.
(d) Two Steps From Hell has now dethroned all previous favorites.
(e) I seem to have a particular fascination with Ramen.
I like having VCD-compliant MPEG-1 copies of movies and TV shows for no real reason, and I will sometimes rip and convert DVDs to this format, also for no real reason.
I have also recently developed an obsession with cladistics, and can recite from memory exactly how closely related fungi and animals are to each other and how distantly related they are to plants ("blah blah opisthokonts blah blah SAR/HA supergroup blah blah...").
- You know where Carmen Sandiego is, who let the dogs out, why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and/or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
- You once roundhouse kicked Chuck Norris.
- You think a Tremors/Terminator crossover in which a romance develops between Burt Gummer and Sarah Connor would be the coolest thing ever.
- You are at all similar to Gwen from Total Drama Island, Abby Sciuto from NCIS, Alia Atreides from Children of Dune, Ayanami Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion, River Tam from Firefly/Serenity, Alex Dunphy on Modern Family, any of the characters in the video to which I linked, Rachel Leigh Cook's character in Scorched, Rachel Leigh Cook's character in Perception, or Rachel Leigh Cook in real life. Hell, I'd even settle for her characters from She's All That or Josie and the Pussycats.
- You can humor my lab coat fetish. This is not a joke, I have an actual folder on my computer dedicated to pictures of women in lab coats.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.