Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

GaSold13r

28 M Statesboro, GA

My Details

Last Online
Dec 9, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Smokes
Trying to quit
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity, but not too serious about it
Sign
Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Working on university
Job
Other
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Speaks
English (Fluently)

Similar Users

My self-summary
First thing: I am probably not going to message you first...a guy can only do that so many times and be ignored...it gets old...fast.

Most annoying thing i've come across on here so far is the lack of response. I respond to everyone and anyone who takes the time out of their day to write me. I just think its common courtesy. If i'm not interested, I say so. Kind of tired of writing someone and being ignored...at least be decent enough to respond. Even if its with a "get lost" :) That being said, on with the profile. :)

Its about time to re-write this. :) I wasn't very good at describing myself a few years ago when I tried this, but maybe I can do a little better this timewith having a little life experience under my belt. :)

I'm an very easy person to talk to. I love to chat and meet as many new people as I can. I used to live here in the 'boro until about 2004 when I left. Life happened. 8 years later and obviously I'm back. :) However, everyone I knew is gone. lol. So I'm hoping to meet some new people to talk to and maybe hang out with!

Im getting ready to start back up school. Business Management with a concentration in Accounting. Even though I'm living in Statesboro, I wont be attending this school. lol Nothing against it, just already started somewhere else. ;)

I'm fun and laid back 98% of the time. The other 2%, well, I'm probably sleeping. :)
What I’m doing with my life
Getting ready for college! It's been a while since I have been in school and I'm really excited about getting back to it!
I’m really good at
I have a talent for sports. I can play pretty much any sport and be at least above average at it. That does include things like Pool, Darts, Ping-Pong, Foosball, Bowling, and Beer-Pong, all of which I am above-average if not very good at. I play a pretty decent game of chess if I ever get the patience to sit down and actually play.
The first things people usually notice about me
Hmmm...since I cant see from their eyes, I would have no idea. :) I never ask. :) Why dont ya tell me! :)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Digital Fortress, Harry Potter Series. I love reading Dan Brown and David Baldacci. Murder Mysteries are high on my list as well. History books, especially relating to American History and the Civil War or The Knights Templar.

Movies: Matrix Trilogy, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Harry Potter Series, The Avengers, and I am more into T.V. shows such as 24, NCIS, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Bones, Reaper and Monk. I enjoy Comedies, Horror, Action, Sci-Fi, and even Romance.

Music: Mostly Country, but I also listen to some pop, rock, rap, R & B. Most anything really. Other than Heavy Metal or really Hard Rock.

Food: Fast Food, Steak, Ribs, Pizza, CHOCOLATE and most anything sweet!
The six things I could never do without
Sports: Like I said before, I love sports. I have to have my sports. :)

Books: Reading is more than just a past-time for me. I love a good book and see reading as an oppurtunity to expand my knowledge on certain subjects that interest me. Such as: History (especially pertaining to American History and The Knights Templar.

My Friends and Family: I put both of these into one because if I consider you a close friend, then you ARE part of my family.

Food: I may not look it, but I absolutely LOVE to eat!!

Good Conversation: As I said before, I love to chat! :)

My Computer: Gotta love it!!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My 6 things I can't live without of course. :)
What life holds in store for me after college
I think of my Family and Friends alot as well. They are always on my mind.
On a typical Friday night I am
I dont have a usual friday night yet. Just moved down here to Statesboro, so I dont know alot of people or places to go. Hoping to change that though! :)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I despise spiders with a passion!!! Creepy little things!
Needles are a no-go for me as well, but I can deal with them if need be.
Heights make me a bit nervous but not too bad.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–35
  • Located anywhere
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Well, for any reason at all really. I can guarantee I will respond no matter what. I cant resist the chance for a good convo. ;)