Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 21
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
- Dr. Bloodmoney by Philip K. Dick,
- Ubik: The Screenplay also by Philip K. Dick,
- Freewill by Sam Harris,
- Every Day is an Atheist Holiday by Penn Jillette,
A few of my favourite movies
Willy Wonka, Taxi Driver, Jackie Brown, The Big Lebowski, Boogie Nights, Chasing Amy, Primer, The Insider, Glengarry Glen Ross, Traffic, John Woo's Hard Boiled, The Matrix, Scarecrow, Star Wars
What I'm watching on TV
Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, The Wire
What I'm listening to a lot these days
Dream Theater, Rush, Genesis, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, NIN, Ghost, Yes, Flying Colors, Jethro Tull, Steven Wilson
I tend to like a lot of progressive rock music but I'm really open to everything that sounds interesting or unique.
I love all sorts of food and I'm open to trying anything at least once.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.