Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Albany, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 29–47
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:28pm
- Black, Native American, Hispanic / Latin, White, Other
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Politics / Government
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Khmer (Okay), Portuguese (Okay), Turkish (Poorly)
Movies: Secretary, Let The Right One In, American Beauty, Dark Knight Trilogy, Bladerunner, The Thing ('82), All About My Mother, too many to expand upon....
TV: Sherlock, Carnivále, Battlestar Gallactica, Luther, Community, Defiance, The Killing, The Bridge, Venture Bros., Game of Thrones, Firefly, Angel, too many to keep track of...
Music: The Killers, Bush, Deftones, Prince, David Bowie, Interpol, Florence and the Machine, The White Stripes, Audioslave, Hans Zimmer, U2, Venus In Furs, Lou Reed, Iggy Pop and many more..
And Batman, in every medium.
Food: Japanese, Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Greek, Turkish, Italian...
2) You like (and can reciprocate) fascinating conversations.
3) Bemoan the loss of Carnivále.
4) The desire to chat with someone who's lived an interesting life because he tried it instead of just saying 'nah'.
5) Don't wish to convert me (whether it is your god or Twilight: I wish an audience with neither....)
6) Can teach me something new. I love learning...
7) I'll come up with more criteria!
8) You're a sex kitten with a doctorate (variations of that dynamic).
9) Inclusive and tolerant. You support marriage equality and gay rights. I don't understand people who would undermine someone else's happiness or thinks that even when two consenting adults get together the configuration or sexual acts are their business.
10) You're an atheist/antitheist/agnostic.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.