• I live a good life
• I have extraordinary friends and family.
• I thrive on having an ever expanding social circle and circle of influence.
• I'm about one month from moving back to Birmingham from Anniston.
• I spent 8 years as an entrepreneur and now I work for a consulting firm.
• Watching sports or live concerts are generally not my thing. I'd rather be doing something active.
• I’m open minded and a political moderate (fiscally conservative and socially moderate). My ultimate political philosophy is that if people minded their own business, we'd all be a lot better off. In my mind, that can be applied to everything from gay marriage to gun ownership.
• I like to laugh a lot.
My ideal first date is a low key, no pressure conversation over coffee or supper. No pressure to me means that if we walk away as new friends, then that is great. If we walk away both wanting a second outing, great. It should be the strong potential for a win-win either way for two mature adults.
Also… it is a basic requirement that you be who you say you are and not a big hairy scary old man wearing a wife beater tshirt only pretending to be a woman online ;)