New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Mar 5
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
- I’ve lived abroad. I consider myself a worldly person and try not to get too attached to any particular place, but I was still very happy once my time outside of the US was over.
- Cleaning up my apartment when I know someone special is going to see it soon is a ritual I very much enjoy. The right person should, day to day, make you a better person in turn, even if the only visible result is a cleaner kitchen.
- I question everything, and I'm never satisfied with just a surface knowledge of things. At the same time, I find so many things interesting that it can be hard to get far beyond the surface.
- It bothers me how easily people follow fads, jump on to new popular shows and artists, and generally seem so quick and happy to conform. At the same time, I find Family Guy quotes ridiculously funny. I’m not perfect, and neither is my system of beliefs.
- I see myself as somewhat of a man’s man, but yes, there’s a soft spot in my heart for puppies, kittens, and children playing sports. Some things are just too cute.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. That might say more about my nose than my tongue, but hey - a talent’s a talent.
Basically, I see myself as a curious and energetic person with a mix of good and not-so-good qualities. I’m just looking for someone who will complement my life at the same time that I compliment her’s. If you’d like to learn more about me, you know how.
Movies: 500 Days of Summer; The Fall, Pan's Labyrinth
Television: The Daily Show/Colbert Report, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, House, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, Spartacus, True Blood
Music: Not hugely into music, although I do appreciate it for working out and getting stuff done around the house
Food: pretty much everything. Worked at an indian restaurant for a few years, so I got into that quite a bit.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.