Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 1:51pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Poorly), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
Also, wearing tight shirts and toe shoes. Testing my workplace's commitment to it's no-dress-code policy, and general tolerance for eccentric behavior.
Especially when on the East Coast, actually.
Really, I'd rather be impressed by your kindness, wit, and thoughtfulness than our common tastes in craft microbrews (Three Philosophers and Tart of Darkness though, if you're curious) or hole-in-the-suburban-strip-mall (Mandalay in Silver Spring).
Oh, and bonus points if you're an Arsenal/Gator/Longhorn supporter. Hell, bonus points if you know about any of those teams without recourse to Wikipedia!
2) Mathematics books, and a tragically hip, monosyllabic coffeehouse (Tryst, anyone?) in which to pretend to read them
3) Boxes of random junk that I've never bothered to unpack after many moves but just can't throw away
4) Belgian sours (where were you for the first 30 years of my life!)
5) Quinoa pilaf, tempeh, soy milk, and rooibos tea.
6) French press(es) and tea kettle(s).
7) Cars with firm handling and a sport button
Things that I really could do without:
1) Tourons (gracias for the portmanteau UrbanDictionary.com)
2) Every other demographics that habitually stands on the left side of Metro escalators
3) Maryland drivers/civil engineers
What sort of ridiculous costume I should wear to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco next spring.
I like the same traits in girls that I like in coffee: smooth, dark, and able to keep me up all night. Although I'm not sure what it says about me that my shocked initial reaction to an alternative punchline for that joke was ""What kind of awful brute keeps ground coffee in a freezer!"
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2) Your collection of funny and/or uplifting Internet ephemera complements mine perfectly (will trade RSA Animate shorts for TED talks).
3) You hate Manchester United/Spurs/Texas A&M/Oklahoma more than you love your mother.
4) You have no strong feelings either way regarding any potential zombie apocalypse....only the people that do.
5) You don't need a super-secret decoder ring to figure out which parts of this profile are serious...and which aren't. And you laughed at both.
You want to recruit me for your rec league football/futball/rugby team. Or as a running partner. Especially if Rock Creek Park is involved.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.