Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Poorly), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
Wearing overly tight shirts and toe shoes. Testing my workplace's commitment to it's no-dress-code policy, and general tolerance for eccentric behavior.
Especially when on the East Coast, actually.
That I still haven't figured out what to do with my hair after three decades of trying.
I hope to be impressed by your kindness, wit, and thoughtfulness...and maybe a few other things. I will probably not be impressed by whatever affectation you may have adopted toward some indie film director, super precious craft microbrew, or bahn mi hole-in-the-wall.
That said, feel free to send me a link to your favorite Chappelle's Show sketch, or your most meaningful Gaga lyrics. Preferably written as haiku.
Oh, and bonus points if you're an Arsenal/Gator/Longhorn supporter. Actually, bonus points if you just know about any of those teams without recourse to Wikipedia!
2) Mathematics books, and a tragically hip, monosyllabic coffeehouse (Tryst, anyone?) in which to pretend to read them
3) Boxes of random junk that I've never bothered to unpack after many moves but just can't throw away
4) Belgian sours (where were you for the first 30 years of my life!)
5) Quinoa pilaf, tempeh, soy milk, and rooibos tea.
6) French press(es) and tea kettle(s).
7) Cars with firm handling and a sport button
Things that I could really do without:
1) Tourons (gracias for the portmanteau UrbanDictionary.com) and assorted other demographics who tend to stand on the left side of Metro escalators
2) Maryland drivers/civil engineers
What sort of ridiculous costume I should wear to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco next spring.
In the fall, probably watching a webcast of my high school football team. I prefer to think that this makes me seem sentimental and grounded rather than old and pathetic, but you are free to correct me.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2) Your collection of funny and/or uplifting Internet ephemera complements mine perfectly (will trade RSA Animate shorts for TED talks).
3) You hate Manchester United/Spurs/Texas A&M/Oklahoma more than you love your mother.
4) You have no strong feelings either way regarding any potential zombie apocalypse....only the people that do.
5) You don't need a super-secret decoder ring to figure out which parts of this profile are serious...and which aren't. And you laughed at both.
You want to recruit me for your rec league football/futball/rugby team. Or as a running partner. Especially if Rock Creek Park is involved.