- I like to think I'm the definition of don't judge a book by it's cover. Hell I'm 25 and I look like I should be high school, haha.
-I'm really athletic and love sports. From soccer, to football to basketball. If it's a Dallas sports team. I'm a huge fan of them. The sport I excel at would have to be dodgeball. Like the movie or that game you played back in the day in school. Play twice a week and been around the country repenting the great state of Texas. So dodgeball is a big thing for me. I try to run and be physically active every chance I get.
-On the flip side I'm a huge geek, nerd, ect. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, WoW (World of Warcraft), DnD( Dungeons and Dragons), anime, comics, and some good old fashion LARPING. I'm a HUGE fan of video games. To Wow, Black Ops 2, Zelda, Super Smash Bros. Doesn't matter what type of game it is. If I can get my hands on it. I'm going to play it.
-My music taste is really random. I think it's safe to say my ipod is bi-polar. It can go from Hank Williams to some Killswitch Engaged. Then make a you turn to Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera. While on subject of music. I suck at dancing, but I like doing it. I look extremely awkward. There is a great chance you going to laugh or walk way. Your choice.
- I have a few tattoos and a lip ring. Some time in the near future planning on getting more tattoos. They are addicting. It's not a must but it's a plus. A woman with tattoos is REALLY attractive.
- I love to eat... A LOT. I might be skinny but I can throw down with the best of them. I like to think of it as I'm a fat guy trapped in a skinny body.
1. I'm growing my hair out for Locks of Love.
2. I have Coulrophobia
3. I'm really good at movie trivia, Been in a few Seen It tournaments.
4. I am fascinated with suspenders. I feel like I'm slowly bringing them back.
5. I have a 98 pound dog named Max. He is 1 and half yrs old and he is a St. Bernard mixed with a Lab. Also I rescued him.