(1) Well, I was aspiring for years, but I have a decent job I like, so perhaps the word should be developing.
(2) Testy? Inspired? Enjoying thinking outside the box and getting stuff done?
(3) Ok, Engineer. I’m more into the making and the making work, then the drawing on chalkboards. Still if you see the people who make the death rays and the giant robots, they call them mad scientists, not mad engineers.
(4) Well, this is my target, but if other things hunt me down, I will keep my options open. And seeking is mostly sticking this profile up, and generally keeping my eyes open anyway.
(5) Character is nice too
(6) By listing two adjectives, I by no means limit myself to only those traits as desirable traits.
(7) Both as a general trait, and as it applies to doing things with me. A sense of wonder is nice too.
(8) Ok, your name is not likely Igor, but you find spending time around people who like to think a good thing. If you have an eclectic personality, all the better. More like the Terry Pratchett version then the movie versions…
(9) Or generally do interesting things, activates, and seek active and passive entertainment.
(10) If you are kinky or into BDSM feel free to read this as ‘on’. If not, no worries, I only bite with permission.
Just like everyone else, I don't know how to describe myself; still, I'll start with quirky, at least a bit of a geek, witty, loyal, understanding and mostly harmless (if you want to know about the bits that are not harmless, you have to ask or at least read footnotes). Then again, one of my friends said about me, "You have to watch out for the quiet ones."
Some people find me entertaining. I'm odd, but only once you've really gotten to know me. :) I've been told I have a comfortable shoulder to lean on. I know a little about a lot of things, and generally want to know more.
I'd rather go to a science museum then an art museum, but would much rather either then go to a bar, or a local team name game. I have not actually done any museum going out here in Seattle, msg. me if you want to help me change that.
I also have a few hobbies and occasional activities: I LARP, more specifically theatrical larp. I read vast quantities of SF and Fantasy novels. I collect graphic novels, and admit the only difference between them and comic books is they have more content per physical volume, and one comic is not enough story for one sitting. I also have been known to make homemade chocolate truffles, having been taught by a friend who is obsessed with the chocolate. I've been known to do at least slightly unusual things with pumpkin carving but that's only once a year. I collect Role playing games but don't play due to lack of time and group. I used to do fencing (epee) but that was years ago, when I was an undergrad, and I was never that good. I also listen to npr when my radio is not set to music.
I am more cleverer, geektastic, and worth your while
Also, do to the explicit request of the writer, I will also list the Harry Potter fan fiction Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality HPMOR.
b)Big Trouble in Little China, Hudson Hawk, The Lost Boys.
c) Classic Rock, 80's Music. Bands include Boston, Rush, Pink Floyd
d) Dessert, more seriously, I'm a picky omnivore who avoids fish and some veggies, but appreciates quality in everything else.
Having talked to female friends of mine with profiles here, and hearing about the massive numbers of junk messages they get, I tend to be reluctant to add to the noise, so if you think you are at all interested, send me a note. My failure to have found you or contact you first does not mean I am uninterested... (I try to keep myself down to 2-3 unsolicited outgoing messages each month)
If you know me, suggest some edits. If I am a work in progress, my profile is one too.
Also, rope suspension.