Why date a geek:
1. We won't cheat. Its hard enough finding one girl, let alone be able to find more than one, so we'll do everything we can to keep you around, and nothing to jepoardize it.
2. We're goal oriented. Playing computer games teaches that mindless repetitive effort deserve small but worthwhile rewards. If you set us a task like "Lose 5 kg" or "Clean the bathroom", we'll do it as long as you put a reward, no matter how small at the end. Ask any MMO developer about rats in a maze.
3. We're stable. Lots of geeks have a good, stable, well paying job and good prospects for more. Its our nature to work hard at a task, and though we may focus a bit much on it some times, we are usually successful. Nerd pasttimes are usually cheaper than many others, because they're subscription based, or a single upfront purchase that lasts for weeks. so we usually have a fair bit of spare cash which turns into toys (read: gadgets, games, tech bits), or solid stuff like buying a house or car.
4. We're predictable. You know where we'll be most of the time, and probably what we're doing. It might not always be the most exciting of things, but that's why we need someone else around. Most nerds don't get out enough to be noticed, or notice the fairer sex, which helps us stick to point 1.
5. We have potential. The big thing most women don't realise is that your average game playing nerd doesn't want to always be alone in his room/house/unit. We're going to be very open to trying stuff and getting out and meeting people just as long as we can adjust to it, and have someone along for support. We don't have the classic zero social skills (well not all of us) because we have plenty of social interactions online (at least verbally etc). Its usually more a case of enjoying and being comfortable with the tech world puts us at ease there, and since we're happy, we don't search out large social groups to be a part of.
As long as you're willing to get to know us, possibly whip us into shape in a few areas, you can meet someone worth spending the time with. We're not your 'exciting bad boy', but after you've been crushed by a few of those, you probably should think about someone who's more interested in you, than what you are.