Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:50pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, French (Poorly)
- Making balloon animals
- Cooking homemade pizza
- Making embarrassing playlists
- Getting a piece of paper in the bin from across the room
- Coming up with random questions
- Not walking weird when I take the first few steps onto a broken escalator
- Swing dancing.
My favourite books are Jack Kerouac's 'On The Road', Michael J Fox's 'Lucky Man', Rik Smitts 'The Puzzle of Left Handedness' and Patrick Suskind's 'Perfume'. When I read it tends to be weird non-fiction but I also have a soft spot for fantasy and science fiction.
My favourite movies change every day but there are a few constants in the top ten like Amelie, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Fifth Element, Howl's Moving Castle, Back To The Future Part 1 and Die Hard.
TV Shows is even harder than movies! I'm an old-school X-Files fan and flowing on from that I really enjoyed LOST and Fringe. I love some good science fiction from time to time but mainly I enjoy a good comedy like Arrested Development or more recently Parks and Recreation and Community.
Music is a big part of my life and there aren't many genres I don't like. - even a bit of country from time to time. That being said right now I love a little bit of indi-rock, brit-pop and Americana. My favourite album right now is 'High Violet' by The National.
I really enjoy Food - both preparing and eating it! So long as it's healthy and full of flavour I'm all for it.
1) My music library: Every day of my life has a soundtrack, everything would be a little miserable without it I'm afraid.
2) My pocketbook: I write down every idea I have so that I'll have one when I need it.
3) My stove: Cooking is my favourite way to chill out when I have the time. Especially with a glass of wine or two.
4) My watch: I try to keep time at all times to remind me not to waste it... and not to be late.
5) A good pair of boots: I'm always on my feet and burn through shoes pretty quickly, I need something robust to keep up with me.
6) My family and friends: I know this is a 'things' list, but I really live for my family and friends - without them none of the above would matter. I know, what a copout right?
- Plotlines for scripts I have yet to write
- My team
- What kind of person I want to be (I know thats cheesy, but I'm trying to be as honest as I can here, geez - give me a break ok!)
- How I would be the best sidekick ever. Seriously. I had a conversation with someone about this a few weeks ago and it's stuck in my head. My resume is full of side-kick skills - not the least of which is my ability to crack wise after someone has done something cool.
I don't have terribly many secrets, most of them I'll share pretty easily.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Or if you need a good sidekick. Seriously.