Here are some random facts about me :)
- I'm a Nursing major at William Paterson University. I'm also minoring in Psychology.
- I was born on November 4, 1990.
- My mom and I share the same birthday.
- I'm an only child.
- I'm 3/4 Filipino and 1/4 Spanish.
- My family and friends are very important to me.
- I like to stay active by working out and keeping myself in shape.
- I love football and my favorite football team is the New York Giants :)
- I love Action, Comedies, Mystery/Suspense, and Horror movies.
- I read books. I like to read spy novels, thrillers, and mystery.
- I love to travel...so much that on certain days, I just drive around aimlessly just exploring areas around me. So you can say I'm spontaneous. I've been to Canada, Japan, South Korea, Philippines (Of course lol), and Taiwan. Within the U.S., I've been to New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, California, Las Vegas, Washington D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- I like going to concerts. I've been to an All Time Low concert, a We the Kings concert, a Hey Monday concert, a Yellowcard concert, a Kelly Clarkson concert, Warped Tour, and Bamboozle. I also went to a Taylor Swift concert where Ed Sheeran and Austin Mahone were the opening acts because the tickets were free :p (Cousin won free tickets lol!).
-I'm not too big on the whole club scene nor do I go out and drink a lot. However, I do occasionally go out to bars and clubs with friends whenever we're in the mood for it.
- People who know me very well have described me as nice, funny, caring, loyal, trustworthy, a hard worker, smart, and genuine.
- Living life one day at a time is my motto. I don't dwell on the past too much nor do I worry about the future too much as well. From my own past experiences, I found that life is so much easier and more positive if you just focus on the present or what's in front of you instead of dwelling on things that could've gone better in the past and/or worrying about what the future has in store for you.
- I guess the last thing I'll say is that I'm on this site mostly because I'm looking to meet new people and make new friends. I'm very busy nowadays with school so I don't have much time to go out and meet people like I used to.
Well that's about it. I'll save the rest for the actual conversation. Feel free to message me if any of this sparks your interest. =)