Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
Victoria, British Columbia, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 10:54am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I have recently taken up fly-fishing which is a bit seasonal.
I enjoy all sorts of gaming, including the board, War, Computer and pretty much any other type out there.. i have even recently heard of a 3D variant of RISK. Having complex rules etc.. just seems to make it more fun?
lets just say there is a fair amount of self directed research, i often spend hours reading random Wikipedia articles and lets face it Reddit.
I would call it being "significantly proficient with technology" or "being good at electronics", I suspect it is just a bit of aptitude and growing up when i did.
I'd like to think its how I almost always speak passionately, people know exactly how i feel about a subject from how i talk about it, as if i am talking about it, i feel that it is important, at least it is to me right now.
I love Japanese and Korean food especially, i cant remember a single time when i didn't have some of either and feel more content and happier than before.
Music, well i don't t listen to the radio so i haven't been exposed to the top 40.. not so good at music trivia either.. i listen to a little bit of everything.. aseop, Atmosphere, Sage, MF Doom, Daft Punk, Nujabes and you know some Wu-Tang for fun as i grew up in the 90's and the obligatory classic rock (Floyd, Hendrix, CCR etc...)
I also listen to a lot of audiobooks when winding down for the night, currently working though HHGTTG with the Dark Tower series in queue.
Shows, well i watch a lot of documentaries and educational programming, i just find it more interesting that a lot of what is on TV.. I just watch them on netflix.. where else could you even watch Gojira!
- My Bed (memory foam rocks is all i can say and i seriously enjoy sleeping.. it is literally at least 25% of my life)
- My Street Fighter 2 Arcade Cabinet, hard as hell as its designed to eat quarters, but being reasonably good gives me serious geek cred.
- My Book collection.. its not as vast as some, however i think its rather eclectic.
- My computer, necessary for my job while so providing the ability to access the internet and all it has to offer.
- The Internet (counts as two), its just one of those events/things in history that will define us as the human race for a while to come, and anything before this will be the
(information) dark ages, not taking advantage of it and using it to its fullest is a shame.
outside the box things, like how can you freeze a single soap bubble (hey eventually i might invent something useful)
Edit: Found a video, its awesome.. let me know if you want to see it...
I like to keep current with world news and politics, not much for sports other than F1.
I tend to stay away from the bars, though i do enjoy seeing shows at the local pubs.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.