Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 • M • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Today – 10:46am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Judaism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from law school
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
UPDATE: I appear to have reached the 1,000 word mark and it was very anticlimactic.
I'm not a huge TV-watcher. Also, it's a little unusual, but music isn't a huge part of my life either. My taste is pretty eclectic, but I'll change the station very quickly if a country song comes on. I like EDM, deal with it. As for food, I will try anything and everything as long as it's good. I can cook, with a fair rate of success, but I'm much better at going out to eat. I have a reputation in my family for always ordering the best thing on the menu. It's a lot of pressure, but I always come through.
2. How I can make an already good world even better.
3. How this is the happiest I've ever been in my life (see #1).
4. If I'm close to 1,000 words on this profile.
5. What my fish do all day when I'm at work.
Anyway, as for Friday nights, I could be out with friends closing the bars, at home watching a movie, having dinner with family, or really anything else (aside from working). Like I said, there is no "typical," and I hope this gets me to at least 900 words...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.