New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Peabody, MA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–99
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:36pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
Born and raised in Calabria (southern Italy)... moved to Boston in 1995 @ 14 y/o.
the second part of my life in the USA has been as interesting and fun as the first part.
I am an Electrical Engineer that loved to find out how things work.
This has caused me to be zapped by high voltage more that once (so much for that learning curve!)
a geek at heart that loves the outdoors. Love to fish (big game fishing!), camp, Rollerblade, off road bike riding, swimming.... and more
I have been told that i have too much energy for my own good.
So, if you are up for a fun challenge and a great adventure, read on!
I am determinate to catch that slippery bastard..
but while i am on that chase i also manage to do some other stuff.
Engineer/project manager during the day... throwing pots on the wheel at night (if i find the time)
deep sea and tuna fishing on the weekends.... and i can be talked into many other things..
My work takes me on long trip to the other side of the world. I am the only one of my friends that can say that i have had a beer on opposite sides of the earth on the same day! (hong Kong & Boston)
Interesting worldly accomplishments:
1) Take a ride on the worlds faster elevators ( Taipei 101... 60 Km/h)
2) had a Singapore Sling at Ku De Ta (Marina Bay Sands Singapore) 200 meters above the bay.
3) Climbed the stairs to the Tian Tan Buddha statue in HK (240 steps)
4) Had beer at the first German brewery in China (Tsingtao Brewery in Quingdao PRC)
5) traveled at 430Km/h (267mph) on the MAGLEV train in Shanghai
.... more to come..
Kissing... I have references ;)
Dancing ... (that's not true!)
Cooking ...(so I have been told)
Pottery..(getting my hands dirty with clay)
I have also been told that I have a nice butt !
1) Il coraggio di parlare
2) La divina commedia (Dante)
1) Star Trek... 1-2-4-(all TNG) - new Star Trek
2) Hunt for red October
3) ghost busters
4) Lost Boys
5) Close encounters of the third kind
7) Back to the future (1,2 &3)
8) Alien (1 & 2)
9) Ferris Bueller day off
1) Star Trek
4) Big bang theory
5) 2.5 men (with Charley)
6) night rider
9) How i met your mother
And proud of it !
2) if you are up for an adventure
3) if you know where my car is... (dude)
4) if you are ready to boldly go where no one has gone before
5) and this one is important.. :
"If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape."
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.