Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Good old classic ones and good contemporary literature. The last
one I read was E.L. Doctorow's ´The March´, which I enjoyed. I
don't have any favourite authors, though. Usually the most recently
read comes to mind first.
- My favourites are the 70's US movies such as Chinatown,
Taxidriver, Raging Bull, One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest and such. I'm
not that picky and like movies that have an idea and aren't just
generic and lame. Thus, superhero movies and that kind of crap is
not my cup of tea.
- Madmen, Sopranos, Wire, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Yes Minister,
Office, The Fast Show, Riget, Twin Peaks, Pulttibois
- Rock music from the 60's, 70's and 80's is often my choice. And
from country genre for example Kris Kristofferson is great. I also
like to go and listen to for example rap, funk and electro
- Asian food is my favourite at the moment, korean and japanese
especially. I should learn to cook that also (well, sushi is a