- Is a bit wicked with his stories, doesn't care about conventional stuff that much.
- Does what he says.
- Is a grown-up and independent guy who can take care of himself but isn't too selfish.
- Values good people around him.
- From northern Finland and doesn't try to hide his roots.
But in the meanwhile:
- Working for the Man in a big building.
- Doing some more studies (Social sciences).
- Doing sports, travelling on holidays, meeting friends, reading books, going to restaurants; the usual urban stuff!
- cooking when given a chance. I like to cook!
- talking and listening. Nothing beats a good tête-à-tête!
- shoveling and carrying stuff. Did that a lot in my younger days down at the construction yard!
- Good old classic ones and good contemporary literature. The last one I read was E.L. Doctorow's ´The March´, which I enjoyed. I don't have any favourite authors, though. Usually the most recently read comes to mind first.
- My favourites are the 70's US movies such as Chinatown, Taxidriver, Raging Bull, One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest and such. I'm not that picky and like movies that have an idea and aren't just generic and lame. Thus, superhero movies and that kind of crap is not my cup of tea.
- Madmen, Sopranos, Wire, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Yes Minister, Office, The Fast Show, Riget, Twin Peaks, Pulttibois
- Rock music from the 60's, 70's and 80's is often my choice. And from country genre for example Kris Kristofferson is great. I also like to go and listen to for example rap, funk and electro music.
- Asian food is my favourite at the moment, korean and japanese especially. I should learn to cook that also (well, sushi is a can-do)