Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Is a mix of a gentleman and a lad, or so he thinks.
- Is a bit wicked with his stories, doesn't care about conventional
stuff that much.
- Does what he says.
- Is a grown-up and independent guy who can take care of himself
but isn't too selfish.
- Values good people around him.
- From northern Finland and doesn't try to hide his roots.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
A good question! I guess I'm still waiting for something big to
But in the meanwhile:
- Working for the Man in a big building.
- Doing some more studies (Social sciences).
- Doing sports, travelling on holidays, meeting friends, reading
books, going to restaurants; the usual urban stuff!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- telling crappy jokes. I have bit of a twisted sense of humour and
I don't keep it to myself. Shock the bourgeois!
- cooking when given a chance. I like to cook!
- talking and listening. Nothing beats a good tête-à-tête!
- shoveling and carrying stuff. Did that a lot in my younger days
down at the construction yard!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My way of speaking. When speaking Finnish I have kind of a northern
dialect, they say.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Good old classic ones and good contemporary literature. The last
one I read was E.L. Doctorow's ´The March´, which I enjoyed. I
don't have any favourite authors, though. Usually the most recently
read comes to mind first.
- My favourites are the 70's US movies such as Chinatown,
Taxidriver, Raging Bull, One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest and such. I'm
not that picky and like movies that have an idea and aren't just
generic and lame. Thus, superhero movies and that kind of crap is
not my cup of tea.
- Madmen, Sopranos, Wire, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Yes Minister,
Office, The Fast Show, Riget, Twin Peaks, Pulttibois
- Rock music from the 60's, 70's and 80's is often my choice. And
from country genre for example Kris Kristofferson is great. I also
like to go and listen to for example rap, funk and electro
- Asian food is my favourite at the moment, korean and japanese
especially. I should learn to cook that also (well, sushi is a
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I think I could do well with quite little, but of course that's
easy to say when you don't have to really face that kind of
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What should I really do, am I doing the right stuff or not? I think
that's always a relevant question if you don't want to stick up to
your old rutines.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Going out with my friends! Maybe if I have an exam on Saturday I
have to skip that and study a bit.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.